Website Legal Page
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company U.S. Pharmaceutical Group (“BMS”) maintains the Serzone site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without BMS’ written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and BMS are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of BMS. BMS neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BMS.
2. While BMS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, BMS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. BMS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The section of this site for Healthcare Professionals is presented as an educational service to the healthcare profession by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. As learned professionals, those utilizing this site should rely on their own training and expertise in utilizing any information contained herein. The ultimate responsibility for the use of the contained herein at all times remains with the health care professional, and this information is not intended to be relied on for use and medical treatment without the intervention and independent review of a health care professional. Conclusions drawn by users of this program should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information and clinical judgment.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither BMS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. BMS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. By submitting your name, address, and/or e-mail address to the Serzone mailing list, you acknowledge that your name, address, and/or e-mail address may be placed on a mailing list for newsletters and/or other materials. By submitting your name and address in response to the request for participation in the marketing research, you acknowledge that your name, address, and/or e-mail address may be placed on a list of individuals who have agreed to participate on a confidential basis in marketing research being conducted by a third party on behalf of Bristol-Myers Squibb. BMS pledges that, other than the specified uses, all personally identified information will remain completely confidential and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose without your express consent.
5. BMS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of BMS and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BMS or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that BMS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. BMS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. BMS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2000 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. All rights reserved.